Holy cow! I know many people have said that Zumba was fun, but I didn’t think it would be that fun!
- That it would be fun.
- There would be instruction. I am not sure if in most Zumba classes there is instruction, but mine did not.
- It would be really, really difficult.
- You would dance to one or two long songs or workout playlists.
- The class would be relatively short.
- You would be expected to know what you were doing.
- No instruction.
- It was difficult but I was able to dance the whole time without stopping. My legs are so sore today though (which is great!).
- It was unbelievably fun.
- I forgot I was even working out.
- You dance to a whole bunch of different songs; some were harder than others.
- There were people of all ability levels.
- Lets just say, all my expectations were wrong (except number one of course).
If you are hesitating to try Zumba, stop! Go out and try it. No one cares if you’re good at dancing, if thats your concern. I had no clue what I was doing and it was a blast. You learn to pick things up quickly after some time doing the different dances. It was so fun I forgot I was even working out. My class was forty five minutes and the last fifteen were an ab and leg workout, and stretching. I am definitely going to go to the next class next week! I can’t wait to go again!
If you’ve done Zumba, what did you think?