Here is my RA board for March! I thought I would post the tips that are on it to this post so it can help you too! For those of you who are in college (or maybe not)…
We’re just about half-way through the semester. You’re probably beginning to feel that mid-semester slump. Here are some ways to fight it!
- Make a scheduled time to go to the library. If you have a scheduled time, you are more likely to fit homework time into your schedule! You could also get a homework buddy. That way you won’t blow the homework off because you don’t want to blow off your friend!
- Take some time for yourself. You live where you go to school so sometimes it can be hard to escape homework and school responsibilities. Go hiking, go to a poetry slam, take a trip home, go for a run, etc.
- SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP! By getting more sleep you will be more motivated during the day to get things done.
- Reward yourself. Work in intervals. Do a half hour of work and do fifteen minutes of something you enjoy.
- Make a calendar that counts down the days until Spring Break. You may feel more motivated just by knowing Spring Break is so close! After Spring Break you can be more motivated knowing you just had a well deserved break and that before you know it, the semester will be over!
- Work out! Working out will released endorphins and give you more energy.
How do you fight the mid-semester slump?