I had so much fun making this bulletin board. Here’s what I did:
- I cut out red, orange, yellow and pink strips of paper to put on top of the light blue paper to create a sunset. These strips were usually wavy and came to a point at the end.
- I used an Ellison machine to cut out the dark blue waves and brown boarders.
- I cut out the boat from construction paper.
- Then, I used metallic markers and a light blue pen to add detail to the boat.
- The green sticky notes all say different things that someone could be doing between now and summer, and people can move tacks to whatever option applies to them.
When it was only the random strips of paper, I wasn’t so sure if it was going to work out. I kept working and it turned out pretty awesome. I’m really proud of this board.
I thought this board would be funny. If you have seen “We are the Millers” you’ll understand the reference. This board was basically to show that you should be careful of what you say on the internet and that your words can never truly be deleted.
I’m finally to the point where I make up my bulletin boards completely on my own. Before, I would use inspiration from others and then add my own touches. I’m so happy I came up with these ideas without an inspiration!
If your an RA, what is your favorite board you’ve ever made?